"All The Lovely People"

Words in my head, 
pictures and people in my head,
oh god.
I'm still somewhere else,
floating through space, 
hearing strange noises and people. 

And I'm looking at all the lovely people,
where do they all come from?
 Where do they all belong?
All the lovely people,
who made me cry so much in the past.
The past is here, is present.
 ___________________________________________

Open wounds and blood 
dripping on the ground.
Ew, disgusting lost kid.
Ugly, such an ugly monster,
you bitch.
You're not worth it,
you're a stranger to everyone here,
extraterrestrial animal with so many fears.

Go ahead,
you'll never belong to anyone,
you'll stay within dark fog forever.
Wear your noose around your neck,
maybe one day you'll be able
to blow yourself finally away.

Blow yourself into eternity
and may emptiness be with you.

Regards,
all the lovely people
___________________________________________

Three, two, one,

I'm gone.

Lovely, you won,

so lovely and I'm done.

Past is too fast and
I will always be the last.

Kommentare